1. I remember what was like to be in your shoes. It’s ok to make mistakes, It’s ok if you feel tears building, when you feel overwhelmed. Some days you may feel like quitting; and some days you may feel like you just don’t have what it takes to be a nurse. Don’t give in when the going gets rough -…
Wishing all Nursing Students the very best for this coming semester, and year. You will have days that you doubt yourself, your abilities, and perhaps days when you may question if this is what you are meant to do. When that happens, remember you have an inner fire that can rise above any…
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people."
3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I want someone to say these to me.
Dmitry Gomberg: Akrak Vazha (The Shepherd’s Way)
"This is a story about Tusheti - mountain region in the Republic of Georgia. Tusheti lies near the Chechen border and it is culturally closer to Chechens than to Georgians.
The story is about shepherds who travel every summer to their ancestors’ land Tusheti and than return to spend the winter at the bottom of the mountain. Twice a year they travel with their sheep through the pass in the Caucasus which is 3,000 meters high.
I was staying and documenting life of the Shepherds in the Caucasus mountains for 5 years. These people have been cheese makers since before Christ. Their life is simple and harsh, but beautiful.”
The best photos you’ll see today.
And yes, I’m including my own.
important things to remember
- if someone doesn’t reply to your message they are probably busy, not ignoring you
- just because someone doesn’t message you first, it doesn’t mean they don’t care about you
- if someone seems upset or distant they probably aren’t upset at you in particular
- lots of people love you and you’re not annoying
10 Studying/homework Tips!
Where was this when I was in school???
I almost forgot my briefcase!
it contains important lab results
What are you so afraid of!?
I’m REALLY sorry but it looks like they’re about to rap battle
NEW VIDEO WITH TESSA!
Crazy how much you crazy kids like Nanakitty vlogs. The response has been so nice. <3